Docker Image corrupt?

I’ve been testing Flectra docker images for a couple of months now and haven’t had any issues with implementation and upgrading until now.

I simply can’t get the latest image (flectrahq/flectra:v1.6.2) to run. Oddly the image is twice the compressed size and about 600MB larger (2GB) uncompressed than the last working image flectrahq/flectra:1.6.

Is this merely a glitch (e. g. untested autobuild) that I should ignore and wait out or am I doing something wrong?
I’m just a bit worried as my experience was all good up until now and I’m starting to rethink my decision to go full Flectra beginning next year.

U need to change db to postgres. So it is:

docker run -d -e POSTGRES_USER=flectra -e POSTGRES_PASSWORD=flectra --name postgres postgres:9.4 &&
docker run -p 7073:7073 --name flectra --link postgres:postgres -t flectrahq/flectra

Thanks for helping out; this actually works!

But there still seem to be some issues

There is no executable ‘flectra’ in the PATH or on the system. If I run ‘/opt/flectra/flectra-bin’ the command just halts after a couple of lines and doesn’t progress.

The image doesn’t care if I mount ‘/mnt/extra-addons’ and doesn’t adhere to my mounted ‘/etc/flectra/flectra.conf’.

After running ‘/opt/flectra/flectra-bin --config=/etc/flectra/flectra.conf’ my ‘/mnt/extra-addons’ folder seems to be registered but the command just halts with the following last line:
INFO ? flectra.addons.base.ir.ir_actions_report: Will use the Wkhtmltopdf binary at /usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf

Where is the default .conf file?
How do I (auto-)mount extra-addons?

I can’t run an upgrade because of the aforementioned problem. The following command just halts like described above.
‘/opt/flectra/flectra-bin -r flectra -w flectra --stop-after-init --no-xmlrpc -d mydbname -u all’

How do I restore my old v1.6 database in v1.6.2 and perform an upgrade?

There doesn’t seem to be any service called flectra or similar (e. g. ‘service flectra restart’).

I’ve been using docker with Odoo 9, 10, 11 and Flectra up to version 1.6 without any problems. I know my way around docker images and haven’t had any problems settings things up in the last two years.
I’m really stumped at this point and would appreciate some hints or documentation.

Thanks in advance.