Recurring Invoices

I would like to automatically create invoices every month. But I can´t make it work in flectra.

We are selling a subscription model to customers (managed services). These are billed monthly. So I would like to create a contract in flectra, and create an invoice every last day of the month for that.

I would like to use the functionality showed in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_roO2ruTpA (I couldn´t find a video for flectra, but should be the same).

I followed the steps in the video in my flectra 1.6 installation. But if I click on “create invoice”, no invoice is created and the recurring date is not updated as well.

Is this module working in flectra 1.6?

Or do I miss something, that needs to be configured?

Any help appreciated :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Simon

Not an expert here as I am still new to Flectra and working out how to do things. But I suspect what you are looking for is not repeated invoicing but rather contracts.

You can see there you can set terms and whether they are repeated and at what schedule.

EDIT:

Oh and should have mentioned you get contracts by installing the Contracts Management addon.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

thank you for your feedback.

Actually I tried exactly that. Using contracts to have recurring invoices. It just seems, that this is not working in flectra. If I click on “create invoices” nothing happens. So I thought to ask, if someone used this and it worked. And if I maybe need to change my config somehow.

Thanks for your help!